Mass Unemployment Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Unemployment insurance and benefits are a reality of life that many people have to face or have had to face at some point of their lives. There are circumstances beyond one's control that can happen, and it is important to be able to know how to deal with the consequences, how to manage new realities, and cope with changes that occur. The Mass Unemployment Login page provided by the Department of Unemployment Assistance of the state's Labor and Workforce Development is a convenient online portal that gives claimants access to their benefits, important news and information regarding the claims and benefits as well as other services related to their unemployment insurance, and other important transactions and resources. Having a Mass Unemployment Login online gives users one less thing to worry about during this critical time in their lives, and allows them to conveniently process claims, apply for benefits, check the status of their account, or update their personal information. However, if you have used the Mass Unemployment Login page before, then you have probably experienced how much of a hassle this can be at times. The homepage is not very user-friendly, and the login process itself can be confusing. Also, there have been changes that have taken place as the Mass Unemployment Login page, as well as the UI Online web site, has been moved to a different address altogether, causing more confusion for users. We can help you with this problem and lessen the confusion for you. On this page, we have posted a video tutorial as well as step-by-step instructions for navigating the Mass Unemployment Login process quickly. We have also provided instructions for resetting your password, and a list of the most updated contact information for customer support in case you need further assistance. Maximize your online benefits by using the techniques we have provided on this page.
Easy steps to access your Mass Unemployment Login area:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter this direct URL for the Unemployment Insurance homepage: http://www.mass.gov/lwd/unemployment-insur/.
2. Once you are on the homepage, look for the icon that says 'UI Online for Claimants'. This will be a purple-colored icon in the middle of the page. Click on this icon (or if your are an Employer or Agent, click on 'UI Online for Employers & Agents'.
3. You will be redirected to another page. Click on the icon that says 'Log in to your account'.
4. Once you are on the login page, you will need to enter your Social Security Number in the corresponding fields. Click Next once you have entered the information.
5. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. In order to reset your login credentials for your Mass Unemployment Login page, particularly your Personal Identification Number or PIN, you will need to contact PIN Service at 1-617-626-6943.
General Phone Number - 617-626-6800
Problem Resolution Center - 617-626-5400
Charles F. Hurley Building
19 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114
Because of the recent site changes, the Mass Unemployment Login process could change any time. Make sure you have bookmarked our page so you can check back regularly in case there are any changes to the login process.